I guess I had a valid reason to push you away on New Year’s Eve. And about that mug, that’s something you would typically do if you had feelings for someone. And I had a valid reason to be upset with how things were and what was being said. It all makes sense now.
I’m sure you wouldn’t like if someone was telling you that your boyfriend or whatever he is should leave because they had feelings for him, I don’t think you would like it if some girl talked to him that way. I’m pretty damn sure you wouldn’t be happy if someone got him a gift like that. I’m also pretty fucking sure that you wouldn’t feel too great if you found out one of his friends had feelings for him, after you had already been hurt by those things months ago.
It happened that long ago, and I’m so sick of hearing about it. I’m so glad that point in time is over because I’m not going to deal with it again. I just hope you continue to stay away.
I knew it all along.
- I know something that you think I don’t know. And I’m not even going to bother saying anything to you, or him, or to anyone besides the person that told me, because its stupid as hell. It’s not my fault that you didn’t take the chance when you had it. Thats probably why you said all of those things, like you wanted him to leave me. I thought something was up, I said something and acted on it, and I was right all along. I’m always right.
- In 24 hours, I will be asleep in an Embassy suite in New Jersey.
- NYC feels like home to me. I am excited.
- watched The Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles tonight. They both remind me of Kayla.
- I would’ve loved to hang out with you guys, if you called me earlier.. Or a few days ago..
- “if I didn’t care about her than there’s no way in fuck that I’d be here”. Hearing that actually made me really happy because I could picture exactly how you would say it. Haha.
- The band trip last year was perfect. I roomed with Michelle, Natalie, and Ashley. I hope this year is just as good.
- Two years ago for Disney was fun too. Although I was miserable the majority of the time that I was there, being bus buddies with Burgio and Frankowski cheered me up so much.
- The bracelet that I wear in my left wrist is from NYC from the last time we went there. I’ve never taken it off since. So, it’s been on my wrist for 3 years. I plan on getting a new one tomorrow.
-Absolutely no one is going to ruin my weekend. No. One. And if I get upset about something, I am just going to shut my phone off until I am in a happier mood.
- I CAN’T WAIT TO GO SHOPPING. AND GO ON THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER. AND SEE WICKED. AND FOOD. LOTS OF FOOD.
- I should probably get to bed.
I want to go to college for music performance/industry, but there aren’t many jobs for that out there. What I would love to do is get into musical theatre and play music for musicals or choirs or whatnot, but they don’t make a lot of money. I don’t want to end up going to school for something I don’t want to go for and end up working a job that I hate
If you were in an abusive relationship before, don’t talk about it to the guy that you’re currently dating. They’re not going to act protective, they’re not going to feel bad for you. In all honestly, they probably won’t care much if you talk about it, and wonder why you stayed that long. What’re they supposed to say or do? If someone is physically hurt to that extent by the person that they were dating, I don’t think that they would be open about it, especially when they are seeking a normal relationship compared to their previous one.
Woke up about an hour ago to nothing other than screaming and yelling and fighting.
Seriously, what the fuck do you have to complain about? WHAT?
Can someone please tell me why his hand and tongue are so big?
this would probably be me if I ever got to hold a flamingo.
I want to move out by the time I turn 20, and I’m pretty sure everyone is already going to be living with someone. Kayla’s going away to college so she can be closer with Rob, and I’m sure by the time she’s done, she’ll probably be living with him. Courtney will probably be with Jim. I don’t want to live alone, but I don’t want some roomate that I don’t even know. I’d rather live with a friend, but those are the only two people I’m close with and they probably already know what they want to do.
I definitely do not want to be living in this house any longer than I need to. I love my mom and all, but I can’t take the things that go on here on a daily basis much longer.
Oh my gosh I love this so much
This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
Favorite Movies Ever » Pitch Perfect (2012)“We sing covers of songs, but we do it without any instruments. It’s all from our mouths!”